A Suggtion for how to open the menus called Brush Editor and Blending Mode

1.This is the Brush Editor which after pressing the key F5 will appear.But how about when User press the second time of pressing F5,the menu wound close at this time.
2.And for the Blooding Mode,is there an nice menu shortcuts to set? :thinking: Just like“shift + right click”in PS.
If this suggtion is feasible,please accept it in next Version.And thanks for your reading.
(Maybe because I am not a native English speaker,I have made some mistakes about grammers.I feel sorry about it.)
谢谢 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Due to the time difference, I may be slow to reply.Sorry :broken_heart:

1 Like

That would be a good thing to happen if it was technically possible.

As for ‘Blooding Mode’, do you mean ‘Blending Mode’?

2 Likes

I would like a toggle for brush editor, it would make a lot of sense. Though i don’t think there is any menu for just the blending modes as they are connected to either the layer docker or the brush itself however you can set shortcuts to many of the individual blending modes.

Though i think it could be a good idea for a quick change of modes, just would need to know how it would differentiate between layer and brush blending modes

2 Likes

brush editor toggle - I also had this feature request and I think @Lynx3d was checking it out for possibilities.

2 Likes

Okay, F5Toggle would be cool, but you can close it with ESC, if this helps.

Michelist

4 Likes

Oh ,yes . I am sorry for my spelling mistake

1 Like

It is surprised for me to know this. Thanks for your help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.