An Artic Winter Day - Pocket BR Painting

Hey there! I’m back with another painting made following a Bob Ross tutorial, it’s my second one and I think I’ve made so much progress compared with last time that I could cry of joy haha, I decided to add June’s calendar this time because we’re near to the end of May, last one I made had the May calendar (if you want to see it, I posted it a few days ago!).
I hope the painting looks fine, honestly I’m so proud of how it looks and I can’t wait to keep improving. Feel free to use as a wallpaper if you want, that’d make me really happy :blush:!
P.S. I put the description I made as a comment because for some reason the picture wasn’t showing with all the artwork in “finished artworks” :sweat_smile: but it still doesn’t appear so I put it back again in the post.

16 Likes

I had the same issue several times with the images not showing up so hopefully the mods can aim you at how to fix that. I am so happy that you feel satisfaction with your growth. The only thing that matters is that you feel good about your development. These look great!

1 Like

Hey there! I’m really sorry for the delay on my response, thanks a lot for letting me know I’m not the only one having that issue. I think the same, it’s great to feel that you’re improving or be satisfied with a finished work :smile:. Also, thanks a lot for your kind words, I hope you’re having a great week! :sparkles:

1 Like

очень приятная картина видно насколько автор старался , очень красиво! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Видно как автор старался и работал !

1 Like

Большое спасибо! :revolving_hearts: Я ценю ваши добрые слова, я не говорю по-русски, поэтому я использовал Google Translator, надеюсь, он хорошо написан :blush:!