April Daily Challenge - Mega-thread from Days 21-30

This is the last thread to post paintings, we hope you are still hanging on! If you missed some days along the way, you can always go back to those and post them in the respective thread, or continue on with the new topics, which are:

Day 21 - Elastic
Day 22 - Bones
Day 23 - Imagination
Day 24 - Electrical
Day 25 - Remote
Day 26 - Pride
Day 27 - Tilt
Day 28 - Familiar
Day 29 - Language
Day 30 - Happiness

You can already see the finish line, good luck on these final paintings! <3

Days 1-10
Days 11-20

4 Likes

oooooooh im excited for 26th because it says pride :smile:

1 Like

i know exactly what im gonna draw

1 Like

Nice, I’m glad you liked it! Looking forward to seeing your works!

1 Like

elastic!!!

8 Likes

I had a similar idea! I ended up going for something different (which I’ll finish today), but great work!

This one’s a bit crap, but I have to start on the next one, so here’s day 21 - Elastic!

Hopefully I’ll have the next one in a couple of hours!

3 Likes

#bones

5 Likes

All caught up! Day 22 - Bones

4 Likes

just post it here like this, right? Only discovered today that you were doing this neat daily challenge! Here’s my entry for Bones^^

8 Likes

hahaha - i was wondering if anyone else would think superheros!

1 Like

Really cool!

1 Like

Day 22 - Bones. 10 minute sketch loosely based on a reference and nearly in no amount on real life or human anatomy :slight_smile: But I do like the skull.

5 Likes

@flowersandragons I love this guy! :slight_smile:

@slightlyangrydodo (regarding Elastic) - crap or not crap, you probably had an idea that you wanted to show, can you tell me what was it? I cannot really read the image to make sense of it… Are they dancing horizontally on a bed? :stuck_out_tongue:

@kynlo your Elastic is awesome!

2 Likes

I thought she was hitting him with an elastic - she looks like she just fire one from her hand, and he looks like he just got hit in the rear :laughing:

1 Like

@tiar @kynlo Oh boy, it was apparently even worse than I thought! They are in a bed, and elastic is what the man needed to be in order to remain in the bed to get some sleep!

It really needed quite a lot more time :smiley:

I understood it. Years of practice of sharing a bed with a cat. :laughing:

1 Like

I hope you don’t have to stretch as much, it looks quite umconfortable :smiley:

#23 Imagination

7 Likes