Breath of the Wild Fan Art

Link from Breath of the Wild! That game was such an amazing experience, and I can’t wait to play the sequel!

I felt I tweaked and worked on this piece for too long, so I am glad it’s done and I can move on to the next piece! :sweat_smile: But I had a lot of fun painting it! :grin: Link is one of my favorite characters, and it was fun to experiment with colours and style!

28 Likes

I like how some parts are blurred and not too much detailed. Good work

1 Like

Thanks a lot Ramon, I appreciate it! :grin: Most of the painting was made with my brushes, but where you can see a bit of detail I used your excellent Digital Atelier brushes! Thank you for making such an amazing brush bundle! :blush:

I love the choice of colors, and nice work with the edges!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grin: Happy you like it! :blush:

Fantastic job! Big fan of the series, definitely influences my own work! :grin:

If you’d like a bit of tiny criticism, I feel this picture is a bit too soft looking, I see you sprinkled a bit of texture here and there through the piece, but if you paint with a brush with a bit more grain to it I think it may have helped. That’s just me though, I like seeing strong texture in my art.

But overall the lighting, colors and perspective are really good! The eye is drawn to Link straight away. :+1:

1 Like

Really good work. I like a lot the palete selection and lighting. Also the perspective is very attractive. I was just thinking that adding the Fairy on the Links’s directional view would give a bit story to the picture, but I’ve to say that It’s already very good job.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :grin: And yeah, that’s a good idea, thank you! :blush:

1 Like