Broadcast Colour Correct Chart for Traditional Ink Paint Animation

Traditional Workflow/Pipeline Colour Chart Features Broadcast quality colours. Simply use Dropper and Bucket for Painting in Characters or just about anything.

1 Like

This would be much more useful as a color palette so it could be simply imported into Krita, I guess.

can you make a permanent palette in KRITA for it…

hi, yes you can

NICE!!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Is this pantone or ncs colors?
Uhm the image has jpg artefacts all over it… Not that great to pick…

the reason it has Jpeg Artefacts is possible by uploading… which may result in image loss via the compression to a smaller image…there’s a large file link for this one… also its in .png so i dont know if our chat board holds the original size or not…

here ill upload a couple of my Original Content parts of my Poster and see if there’s lossy compression on the .PNG files because the color chart above IS .PNG and not JPG…

that doubles as a demo also for those color charts and what you can do with it…

the images where not photoshoped… its as raw without even the OLM Smoother we use…

But these are Done in RETAS and not KRITA but the Colours CAN be adapted to KRITA now… with those Colour Charts above…

Anyway the poster is Coming out several months later ill give you a link if you want to support by buying it… thanks… :smiley:

I know this sounds weird but Github does not seem to compress images when it hosts.

That i didn’t know… :joy: :joy: :joy: