Brush pick crash

With the latest build

I get this crash.

~ 
❯ krita.appimage                                                                                                                                                      08:00:25
`QObject::startTimer: Timers cannot have negative intervals
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
/tmp/.mount_krita.oL0A4R/usr/lib/krita-python-libs/krita added to PYTHONPATH
qt.svg: Cannot open file '/:16_dark_tab-close.svg', because: No such file or directory
qt.svg: Cannot open file '/:16_dark_tab-close.svg', because: No such file or directory
SAFE ASSERT (krita): "brush" in file /home/appimage/workspace/Krita_Nightly_Appimage_Build/krita/libs/brush/kis_predefined_brush_factory.cpp, line 37
fish: Job 1, 'krita.appimage' terminated by signal SIGSEGV (Address boundary error)

The brushes are created with the previous versions of Krita v5.0.0-prealpha.

You can get the problematic paintoppreset from the github repo and also download the bundle.

Also, this crash doesn’t happen in the previous build:

I just noticed the bug report menu option :slight_smile: - I’ll submit there too.

Alright, I also submited the bug report - 440138 – Crash when picking paintoppreset