Digital Watercolor Landscapes

Here is a landscape made with @RamonM brushes included in krita 4.3.0, these brushes are really powerful, the imagination is the limit, thanks krita and thanks @RamonM

77 Likes

Wow…the the artwork is fabulous and the watercolour effect is amazing. I feel like downloading 4.3.0 so I can try them out.

1 Like

Do it, and study the brushers, they are great.

1 Like

That looks lust like where I live, beautiful.

1 Like

hahaha thank you I’m glad you like it!!!

Very nice! - I really like what you’ve done with the clouds - reminds me of the sky I was stood staring at a couple of hours ago! :slight_smile:

I have played with the brushes, but not painted anything with them yet. I’m feeling inspired now though! :wink:

1 Like

I’m glad to inspire you, I hope to see something of yours with those fabulous brushes!!!

1 Like

This is awesome! The cloud formations are beautifully portrayed, it feels like I’m there!

1 Like

thank you, I appreciate your comment!!!

1 Like

очень приятная работа , безумно красиво :exploding_head:

1 Like

Спасибо, я действительно ценю это

1 Like

Wow! That paper texture really feel like the real deal.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m glad you like it!!!

I joint to the previous comments: @daroart37, I like very much your sky and clouds !

I’ve also recently tried, for a watercolor study, the krita-4.3 pre-release bruch kit
added by @RamonM. See Watercolor : a poppy field study
I founded these brushes very powerful.

2 Likes

For another amazing watercolor cloud effect, see also https://krita-artists.org/t/imaginary-clouds by @Soma

1 Like

Thanks for the comment, I already give you my comment about your watercolor practice.