Drawing area is buged

First of all, my written english is crapt sorry if I do lot of mistakes.

Hi, so there’s my issue. I just bought the HUION tablette ( H610 Pro V2 ). I’ve downloaded the correct Driver and Krita 4.3.0. I tried my tablette by click on some folder around my computer and everything is working well. I’ve tried it on paint too, just to see if it was working great, and it was. When I come to use it on Krita the drawing area do some wierd things. I can only use 1/3 of the tablette surface to draw and the right side of the drawing area is unacessible. When I go right to left when I’m mid way ( on my tablette ) I’m already on the left side of the area and my “pen” get stuck there until I go complety on the left side of the tab. When I go left to right, my “pen” is working correctly till I came to the right side of the area where’s my pen just go back mid way by its own. Its really hard for me to explain what’s happening to me in english x) So I’ve recorded a video of it to show you. So my question here is, is it my config that could be wrong or no one have experienced this before ?

1 Like

Please check out standard tips for input: https://docs.krita.org/en/contributors_manual/user_support.html#quick-solutions make sure to restart your PC afterwards.

1 Like

thx for your response, I’ve finalle manage to get that probleme solved. I’ve reinstalled the Huion drive in my comptuer Hard Drive ( I’m almost juste using an external one so I can bring my computer everywhere. Thank you for your help :slight_smile: