Error when bundle loading

Hi, I loaded some of the brushes from bonus and now I get the error below. Once I click on OK Krita opens fine, I managed resources and made the bundles I thought might be guilty inactive but still get the error, I went in to edit the bundle but didn’t know where to find the names shown in the error.
I have Krita 4.4.8 running on a Rayzon processor with windows 10.

It is a small price to pay for all the amazing brushes, it will take me a long time to get bored just playing with them not to mention finding creative ways to use them.

I can be wrong, but aren’t these for Krita 5.x?

Michelist

Not sure, just wondering how to fix it, are they in the brushes folder?

You will get that error when using 4.4.8.
If you use the 5.0.0-beta2 or the latest 5.1.0-prealpha nightly build portable .zip they will be ok.
Maybe the Stable nightly portable .zip would be better at the moment:
Krita_Stable_Windows_Build [Jenkins]

Please read all the advice and especially the warnings linked to from this 5.0.0-beta2 download page:
Second Beta for Krita 5.0 | Krita

i.e. Make a backup of your resources folder and configuration files, in case you want to go back to using 4.4.8.

Hi @AhabGreybeard Is there a way of removing the pack, it causes no other issues than that error and then is ok.

Yes. Go into the krita resources folder using:
Settings → Manage Resources → Open Resources Folder
Then look in the bundles folder and you should see the RGBA_WET.bundle file.
Delete that and restart krita.

You might want to try the 5.0.0-beta2 or the latest nightly Stable because it’s the future but you can have it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok @AhabGreybeard That fixed the issue… Thanks so much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.