Exporting Frames Of animation in One Canvas (SPRITE SHEET )

I am working on animation But i really want to make all layer in one place (Like richard william’s book :sweat_smile: ). For that I ask Questions in my post And get lots of suggestion and ideas.

But I finally make so i decided to give you that Information How I Done it exactly.

Hope You See That Clearly. I am experimenting so not Perfectly Align.

Steps That i Taken :

1. I go to File and Render Png format of Our animations. But before render You must Know that the Turn Off Background Layer For transparent Image.
  2. I also has differentlayer for my surface or you can say Ground. So just Export it without background to png format
  3. Then I make New document as my requirement of Spirite Sheet (They call it :wink: ). The go to import Function and import all my Frames And also Ground.
  4. Then do your adjustment as I do here with help of transformation tool.

NOTE : BEFORE RENDER FRAMES YOU MUST SCALE IT DOWN. BECAUSE IT LAG MY COMPUTER MUCH WHILE I DO TRANFRMATIONS . ( Use Shift key to perfect Align )

Also You check it scale with render only few frames and see it woks or not in sprite sheet. And Tips that help of visibility tool (Eye button in layer section) you can adjust it. :grinning:

RENDER MUST TRANSPARENT

You set Background later with same method or or single Layer

PROBLEM :
Its has still problem is that we cannot space out our animation frames exactly because we do it manually. ( If you have any suggestions then give it below :smiley: )

Hope This Help.

THANKS !!!

The Move Tool can use the cursor/arrow keys as shortcuts for a fixed amount of movement. This amount is set in the Tool Options docker. This is useful for offsetting many objects from each other in a structured and controlled way.

You can also adjust the exact amount of the movement with the Position values:

1 Like

Wow Nice Work. :hugs:

THANKS !!!