Feedback Thread: Android Supporter Packs

Speaking of sounds, someone made a plugin before with brush sounds like pencil scratching. It would be a cool feature to have on android too, especially since a lot of tablets have smooth surfaces. I believe samsung notes has that kinda feature?

Edit: The brush sounds plugin Brush Sound Effects - Resources / Plugins and Scripts - Krita Artists

Oh yeah regarding veted plugins. If you guys want to make a pack wiyh my plugins it would tottaly okay by me. I made them to help krita. I mean if they got approved that is.

Even though they grow organically with me I think they are quite stable now compared to the past. I never added them to krita because i update them a bunch and do hot fixes but i have been trying to make a defenitive qt5 version now before i port and i am feeling confident about the code. It has been holding up.

But i do alot of code meant for desktop to so i donno if all would pass.