Frostbite

This one is fresh from today ! Love my flat brush (Pixel engine, nothing fancy).

29 Likes

cool Nice persp. I like how rocks gradiently developing

1 Like

Yay, we don’t must forget we are the artist, not the brushes. Craig mullings use round brush in his course about painting in schoolism and he is the grand father of this discipline.

1 Like

Thank you ! This is my main focus :smiley:

1 Like

So right, we tend to forget so much ! A characteristic of mine is to fall in love for a brush and use it for a certain period. But I feel I’m beginning to kind of have a go to brush per topic. Your advice about the masked brush has been very valuable to me in this one btw (added some random texture noise before scrapping the mountains :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I really like the layout of this, also the focal point is very brilliantly done. It feels like you did a golden ratio spiral with the mountain

1 Like

@raghukamath Thanks! I need to check that golden ratio so next time it may be more deliberate than instinct !

Great mood! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic visual!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, this is stunning! The small person really gives a sense of scale. I’d imagine that’s a breathtaking view.

1 Like

Thanks ! :smiley: Yes the silhouette is aimed to do that :+1: Great thing it works then !

nice sense of tension in the landscape.

1 Like

Thank you !