Having trouble with krita on Lenovo C940 2 in 1 laptop

Type of device* : Lenovo C940 2 in 1 14" Laptop
Brand and version of the device: Lenovo Yoga 2020
System : Widows running Intel Iris graphics
graphics tablet/display tablet/2-in-1 laptop/Android tablet
Windows/Linux/Mac/Android, + version

I have played with the windows ink and windows tab and it is still not right. There is a lot of movement when I use the pen that came with the Yoga C940. I have fiddles to this point as it was really a lot worse when I started with lots of skipping and just circles. Now the lines are jagged and not smooth with the pencil and pen and marker brushes. This is your latest version 4.4.0 Krita
Is there anyway to fix this?

Description of the issue (you can include screenshots):

You zoomed in quite a lot on those images and they are quite small, this might be a reason for jaggy edges. Could you please make a bigger picture and increase the brush size and for example use only Basic - Size and Basic Size-Opacity brushes?

I did un zoom to 100% and it did improve but that is the way it opened and I didn’t adjust it. I also adjusted the brushes again and that seemed to make it better. I still feel they are not as smooth as they could be especially if you have to enlarge it for some reason.

With the Basic-6 details and the canvas and zoom settings you have, you will see the individual pixels on the edges of the painted stroke. I’m surprised that the results you show are not worse:
Here, black is Basic-6 Details, red is Basic-2 Opacity:

You can’t get more detailed than 1pixel by 1 pixel resolution.
I think you need to increase the pixel size of your canvas to maybe 2200 x 1600 pixels.
Even then, you’ll still see the pixels at 283% zoom.