Hi from Sweden

I was trained in traditional media and I still sometimes enjoy that but once I discovered digital media I started painting and drawing most days. I started with Picture Publisher on an early version of Windows, then later I discovered Gimp and then Krita and MyPaint. Krita is easily my favourite of these for painting. It’s taken me a while to pluck up the courage to join this community but here I am. I hope I can learn a lot here and in return contribute something. I’m looking forward to looking through the subjects here and particularly looking at peoples artwork.

6 Likes

Welcome to the site @Erisian! It’s a very friendly community, i expect you will find it comfortable here! I look forward to seeing you work.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :heart: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks all. I hope to soon be posting some work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings fellow Englishman! How’s the weather over there?! :face_with_monocle:

And do you still have access to tea, and cricket?

I think that’s the important stuff covered… :thinking:

2 Likes

We have access to tea - and my wife drinks it, but I’m strictly a coffee drinker. I’m not sure if we have cricket here but it’s no loss to me. Cucumber sandwiches can easily be made but I really miss cornish pasties and I would love to try Greggs vegan sausage rolls when I visit next. Still, Swedish food is good too. Never tasted Lingonsylt until I came here and before I became vegan I had the opportunity to taste moose and reindeer (hope they didn’t serve me Rudolph!) Pleased to meet you @Mythmaker :nerd_face:

Nearly forgot to mention, the weather is a lot like England until the snow comes. Then it’s playtime! :grin:

1 Like

Hello Erisian

Welcome to the Krita Community!

Your autumn-painting looks great, I love it. I’m also hugely fan of Autumn, especially when time goes towards Wintertime.
I’m keen to see how your painting will look when finished.

Cheers
Jeremiah

1 Like