How do you call the section of brush with Size, Ratio, Spacing etc

In general what is the name of this area?

I keep calling it Brush Setting, but it seems not right.

Manual calls them “Brush Settings” and “Options”, while the similar box on the right is called “Sensors”.

If you’re looking for a more specific name, I call them “Outputs” and “Inputs”.

I call them “Parameters” and “Control Inputs” (or “Inputs”). The Control Inputs do come from Sensors of various kinds.

@wojtryb I think of the “Output” as the effects that the brush has on the canvas.

It’s a large and complex system and there is bound to be mixed terminology and some confusion when people talk about it.

Loading and Saving Brushes — Krita Manual 5.0.0 documentation


This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.