How to draw Santa Claus in Krita - Step by step - Intermediate level

Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you how you can draw Santa Claus in Krita. Maybe this could become a Christmas card. Why not?

I would like to share with you how I created my Christmas card. ***

When creating your own, you have two options: You can color your character, or you can just use the sketch. If you choose the latter, be sure to create a simple and pretty background. I’ll show you what I mean by that at the end of the video.

Since this is the last video of 2021, I thought it would be appropriate to step out from behind my screen recorder at the start and end of this video to wish you (face to face) a Happy New Year.

I’m sorry for my bad microphone. As you will see, I am not very good at speaking to a camera.
I hope you will forgive my awkwardness.

Chapters
00:00 Introduction
00:24 A quick message from me to you (face to face – stepping out of my hiding spot :blush:)
01:08 creating our new file and getting ready before we sketch
02:25 We are starting to draw here!!!
05:50 Inking
08:30 showing you how it looks painted and how it looks when you keep the sketch only.
08:56 Conclusion and Happy New Year (popping out for a few seconds again :blush:)

Happy new year!

***Please be aware that this is copyrighted. However, please feel free to copy my Santa’s version for your personal use. I don’t mind. ***

Use this link to contact me directly on my webpage:
https://www.celticcocopublishingllc.com/contact

video 79 draw Santa dec 2021

3 Likes