I can't download the latest version [5.1.3]

I’ve been trying to download the latest version .exe file for a few days now, to no avail. I thought it could have something to do with the maintenance schedule for yesterday, but it’s still isn’t working.
I sent a post on mastodon but the page seems no not have been managed as well.
I click on the download link at the download page, but all I get is this error message telling me to contsact the website owners…

My system is W10 (up to date), and I’m using Firefox Version 107.0 (i tried disabling all my add-ons but the problem still remains).

I was able to download the previous versions on this same pc before, so I don’t understand what could the impediment be. What should I do?

Can you try this link from Krita’s alternative download location? If that link does not work either, can you please tell us from where you want to download Krita, and if you had such difficulties with earlier versions of Krita too?
The installer you want is the “krita-x64-x.x.x-setup.exe”
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Krita_Release_Windows64_Build/

I’ll also send you a link to a copy of that file in my cloud. This link expires in 7 days.

Michelist

1 Like

I could not find this alternative download location you mentioned, but I was able to download from the link you provided.
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.