I can't draw or click at all on Krita Chrome OS with my drawing tablet (compatible)

Type of devices : Chromebook + Drawing pen tablet (no screen)
Brand and version of the device: Lenovo Chromebook S330 + Tablet XP-Pen Star G640S
System : ChromeOS 89.0.4389.82 - 32 BIT / Krita (Google Play Story) 4.4.2

Hi! I’m new to Krita, and I’ve had some tablet troubles before on Windows (which had been solved since then, and I’m very happy with the software) and I decided to give it a try on my Chromebook! But now, it’s on ChromeOS that I had troubles with my tablet…

I installed it directly from the current version of the Google Play Story (4.4.2) but it just don’t get the click from my pen at all. I can’t draw. I can move the cursor around, but not draw, nor click on the menu with my pen.

The tablet is Android compatible and works with other applications, such as Clip Studio Paint, Autodesk Sketchbook or Medibang. The six buttons on the side are always working, they have shortcuts binded to them. So the device is recognized… it just doesn’t click/draw?

I hope someone can help, I’d like to use that app on my Chromebook very much! Thanks in advance!

Yes, this very problem is fixed in the upcoming release on Play Store - which will be this week.

1 Like

Updated and works like a charm now, indeed! Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.