I can't find this art program, suggestion? [SOLVED]

I remember installing an art program that has various hue/jitter tools. It had a shape fill tool that used a hue jitter function. It was used for quick drawings.

My memory is pretty hazy but it could’ve been made with Godot as well.

Let me know if you know the program :smiley:

I have no idea, was it FLOSS, Shareware, Commercial? Has it been around for a while or is it a newer program?


1 Like

May be you talking about HeavyPaint?

1 Like

I think that is Alchemy.

1 Like

That’s the one! Thank you!

This is my first time hearing about Alchemy. Now I know what I’m spending my weekend exploring! >:D Thanks!

1 Like