I got Covid-19 againnn

So, I’m over here with Covid-19, it’s the second day I’ve had it and I feel pretty good. I’ve had it before in January and both times I’ve caught it, it’s from one of my dads coworkers. And I have a hunch it was one of the supervisors, as one of them has had Covid-19 5 times in a row. I’m going to be fine, though, because I got all the stuff I need. At most I’m having muscle cramps and not enough sleep, so there probably won’t be any drawings posted for a little while, I want to keep my stuff clean.

See you guys when I feel better! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ugh. Sorry that’s happening. I hope you feel better very soon.

1 Like

I wish you to get well soon!

Michelist

1 Like

Get better soon bro!

1 Like

Thank you, @Michelist, @Sooz, and @SimonBrother! I’m taking medication, and I’m taking it easy. I should be over it a little while.
I thank you all for your kind messages. :)))

3 Likes

So far I have avoided Covid-19; I hope to continue that, but now that it’s out there, it seems inevitable. Sorry you’re having to deal with it (again).

1 Like

Yea, it sucks. But oddly enough like the flu, and common cold, I seem to beat it in a day almost. :man_shrugging:

I hope it works that way for everybody, because it seems as if, like the flu and the common cold, covid-19 is here to stay.

1 Like

:grimacing: Oh I hope not…

Good not-luck with that. (Luck is a terrible thing… in videogames, and in life.) I’m also struggling with two of my family members having COVID, and while I’m pretty sure I don’t have it… I’m still scared.

1 Like

I really hope you don’t catch it, for many people it is way worse than what I have.

I’m sorry to hear this but I’m glad it is hitting you in a mild way. We also have had many scares due to where my son in law works, they didn’t quite think Covid was real, or something like that.

1 Like

Thanks, the first time I got it was waaaay worse, but luckily, it wasn’t something that got me, or my family, in a hospital.
I’m feeling much better today and all I have now is a stuffy nose. :grin:

2 Likes