Impression brush tryout..

77 Likes

I love the colors! What do you think of the brushes?

1 Like

Very nice colours and the painting came out really good-looking. You are also on #featured now

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:

Lovely brushes… I really likes that all… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lovely brushes… I really likes that all… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like your color selection and the light in the background, nice work!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

I love the energy of this picture. very well rendered. Is from a real place? where?
This is what i call a tryout :smiley: If your energy is much more after the painting then i achieved my personal goal for these brushes.

4 Likes

Thank you Ramon :heart_eyes: Your brushes are very unique. I don’t know the place where it is. Just taken a reference photo from internet. :blush:

2 Likes

I really like the colors and composition, but I think the leaves are a bit too uniform which makes it a bit looking a bit unnatural. But the colors - especially the ground - is just awesome.

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t really like beautiful images but… it’s kinda good… I hate to say…

2 Likes

where i grew up there were trees like that and lot of color vibrancy specially in autumn. how i miss those forests.

3 Likes

This is so beautiful. I can feel the autumn looking at your painting,

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey roykannthali I have to mention that mural in your badge, or whatever that is called, is very cool. I used to do murals like that for my friends, great fun. If you are ever bored I would love to see the finished room. You could put it in the traditional art section. You have been sharing some really nice pictures, thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you Sineater :heart_eyes: :blush:

that’s sooo cozy!

2 Likes