:+1:

Grum999

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

I didn’t noticed before what is written on t-shirt :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

She don’t have helmet?

Concerning the video, I don’t have 55minutes :dizzy_face:
I think you should post video with accelerated process; 10 minutes max I think.

Grum999

1 Like

I used to do it that way but it seems people like a clearer view of the modes I use. I will go live with a session eventually.

1 Like

I can’t decipher captcha :thinking:

…?

Grum999

1 Like

Yes I understand

Myself when I track a video to try to understand how it was drawn, sometimes it’s so fast I can’t understand action, brushes, tools used…

Maybe an accelerated timelapse mode video + a real time can be the solution… :thinking:

Grum999

2 Likes

My video editing skills are limited but I’ll see what I can do :relaxed:

1 Like

It seems you’re working on Linux
If you want you can test Openshot and KDEnlive are quite easy to use to editing video :wink:

I think you won’t have any difficulties to use them to cut and/or accelerate video speed :slight_smile:

Grum999

1 Like

Grum999 actually I use shotcut but my skills with it are limited. Are you a subscriber of mine on YouTube? Maybe this side topic is better for that sight instead of here. :sunglasses:

Hi

I downloaded shotcut and tried to use it, I’m a little bit confused with interface :sweat_smile:
I don’t have youtube account, I rarely watch video.

Usually when I watch a video, this is when someone here or an artstation have posted a video of painting process :slight_smile:

You’re right :wink:
If you want to talk about this, we can open a topic in Lounge category I think
Maybe other user can share their experience and used softwares about recording their painting process

Grum999

1 Like