Just Lounge

Hey!!! I’m new to Krita and I made something but I don’t know how to post it on here.

Go to the Krita Artists homepage, click on “New Topic” on the top right corner. In the box that will appear, choose a category that fits your needs (I think your case would be “Artworks”), upload the image and boom, done. I also was quite confused about it at first. If you need more help, please visit this link: https://krita.org/en/four_seaons_of_leon_and_kiki/. It has a small tutorial in the bottom of the page, just make sure to choose the right category.

Wow, thanks!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m back. I tried to upload something but it said it wasn’t authorized. Have you had this problem before?

Did you try to upload a .png or .jpg file less than 3MB in size?
That should be ok.
It may be that you have to wait a few hours longer for your very new account to be allowed to upload images. Keep trying every now and then.

I made some artwork on Krita, that’s what I tried to upload. I assume I just have to wait, after all, everyone else seems to have figured it out.

I just got back from trying again, and still no.

I can’t remember the details of the forum rules for this but @raghukamath will know and be able to resolve this.

Thanks!!!

We can also continue our talk here. So to repeat the message:

Please show the screenshot of the error. Is the file format .png or .jpg?

1 Like

It is neither of those; I’ve tried to take a screenshot, but it won’t work.

You can’t upload kra file you have to export your artwork to PNG or jpg then upload the PNG or jpg file

Ah, thanks!