Krita 4.2.8 Wacom Bamboo Tablet Puck Glitch

I am currently using Krita 4.2.9 in the latest version of Windows 10 and I noticed the following glitch with my 10 year old Wacom Bamboo Fun CTE-450 tablet when I use the included Wacom Bamboo mouse on the tablet: Even when the Wacom Bamboo mouse/puck is set to mouse mode under pen tablet preferences in the main PC control panel, the Wacom Bamboo mouse/puck behaves as if it were set to “pen mode” inside the Krita application while still displaying the default PC cursor still moving in “mouse mode”. Unfortunately, I cannot easily take a screenshot of this bizare behavior on my PC since this would require me to move my mouse cursor. Although the tablet model I’m currently using is discontinued and not likely to be owned by very many developers, I would like to find out if a similar glitch occurs for other users using a puck/mouse on a Wacom model tablet. I’ve had other glitches using my Wacom puck/mouse with other programs on my computer, so this might just be a problem with the drivers for my current model tablet.

I guess you could film it with a camera/phone?

That was my old tablet I had up until a couple of months ago, I never noticed it strangely enough.

Mouse mode in Krita isn’t implemented/properly handled, sorry.