Krita Artists is Such a Wonderful Place!

I am a total newbie, not just to Krita, but to visual art in general. There is so much to learn, and this site is proving to be a wonderfully supportive environment, and everyone I’ve interacted with so far has been kind, patient, and demonstrated such a generosity of spirit. There is a palpable community spirit here that feels genuine and organic to me.

Most social media/sharing platforms are so rife with “influencers” jockeying for social position, and performative displays of whatever, and at worst, outright vicious antagonism. This site is such a relief from that, and it is one of the few places online I’ve felt comfortable and welcome in a very long time.

So, just want to say thank you to everyone here, and especially all of you who keep the site and the application not just chugging along, but constantly improving.

You all are wonderful! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

Aww thank you so much and welcome to the community now you are a part of it. Spread love and knowledge. We do have our moments of joy and also fierce debates too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve seen some of the “fierce debates,” and I am impressed how even when they are “fierce” they seem to be respectful and refreshingly free of ad hominen attacks. That is a rare treat in the online world. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And now you’re part of it! :krita_smile_2:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.