Krita finished artwork webpage not working well

Hi, when I scroll down the web page “krita finished artwork” the result is a mess as you can see from the attached image:

I’m using chromium on linux Mint
By the way Happy New Year!!!

Can you try clearing your cache and loading the page again. This is handled by a plugin and apart from reporting this issue to them, I can’t do much.

I cleared the cache and reloaded the page but I have the same problem.

What is the version of chromium? For me on Chrome 96.0.4664.110 this works correctly.
I have seen this report once or twice, I will try to report it to the plugin author.

My version is 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on LinuxMint 19.3 (a 64 bit)

…yeah…I’ve seen intermittent issues, but no big deal…reload or wait on the loading of the images…

This can also happen when you have something like NoScript installed, anything blocking JavaScript.

Sorry for my ignorance, what is NoScript and where do I find it? Aswering to Kacart If I wait on the loading of the images the problem persists

If you don’t know what it is, then you probably don’t have it. It’s a browser plug-in that disables JavaScript for security reasons so you would have to white-list scripts first.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.