Krita - How to use the clone brush to retouch photographs (or anything else!)😮

In today’s tutorial, I’m going to show you how to use the clone brush to help you retouch your photos or paintings. The clone brush is extremely easy to use. You’ll love it. Who knows, after watching this video, you might be able to save some old photos and give them a new life.

Chapters:
00:00 Introduction
00:38 Removing Objects
02:46 Adding Objects
04:10 Conclusion

I really hope you get a chance to try this brush. Let me know in the comment area, how this tool helped you. See you next time. I will have a challenge ready for you. See you then!

https://youtu.be/grXpvGaIEsw

10 Likes

Awesome! :star_struck: You do a fantastic job showing the feature and great examples!

1 Like

Thank you. So glad you liked it. Have fun experimenting with the brush. It’s so useful and it will expand your creativity to new frontiers.

1 Like

Just to say that your tutorials are SO good … really clear, just the right pacing, fun illustrations, and really easy to understand. There are many functions in Krita, and your tutorials make me feel that it’s possible to understand and learn more of these, even as a non-technical artist, so thank you very much for all the work you put into them. Really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, Fae for your kind words. I am glad that I can help you. I try my best to make each of my videos easy to understand and not too boring. Have a great week creating art!:blush:

1 Like

Thank you for your amazing tutorials, i watched 2 of them today and painted the sketch from my dog, love it so much. :+1:t2:

1 Like

You’re welcome, and have a great week creating art too! :slight_smile:

I saw your sketch in the other comment. You did amazing. :+1::+1::+1::blush:

1 Like