Krita&Inklet

Hello. Does anybody know how do I paint in Krita via Inklet/Inklet 2? I have them both, but I have no idea how to integrate one into another. Thank you.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi

Are you talking about this?

I’m not sure to understand what “inklet” is.

Grum999

Am I right in assuming you have a Mac?
Does it have the modern Force Touch trackpad and do you have the Pogo Sketch pen? If not, then apparently you can’t have pressure sensitivity.

Here is an Inklet demo video with Photoshop being used:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KVFmE8la6w

It should be the same with Krita or any digital painting application.

Have you tried to use it with krita? What happens if you use it?

If you go to Settings → Configure Krita → Tablet settings → Open Tablet Tester then you can draw on the grid area and see the signals that krita is getting in the window to the right.
Can you compare these with an ‘ordinary’ graphics tablet, if you have one?

What does a non working input device have to do with file format? Please, when you have no idea what it’s about ask for more details so you can give a better answer or don’t answer at all. This only confuses people.

5 Likes

Yes, I own a MacBook Pro 2019 (11.2.2 Big Sur), but my Krita 4.4.2 does not seem to have the configuration settings. There is just no tab for it. No, I don’t have a tablet, otherwise I wouldn’t get Inklet.
The way that the guy on video does it really makes inklet pop up on the screen, but when I touch the trackpad it disappears.

Krita won’t have configuration settings for Inklet. It’s up to Inklet to emulate a graphics tablet and provide the standard API signals.

If Inklet disappears when you touch the trackpad, that’s because of Inklet and your operating system. I suggest that you search for more information about Inklet, ideally from the people who sell it.

What the video doesn’t show you is all the time and effort and frustration that the guy had in learning how to set it up and adjust the options and settings.