Krita-x64-4.3.0 CRASH

Continuing the discussion from Greetings!:

I have installed Krita-x64-4.3.0
but it crashes as soon as it opens every time with the message Krita exe has stopped working
I have re installed numerous times and also tried to put the debug pack but same effect

Attached is my Log file
Please Help Me

Thank You

There is no log file in your topic

Hello
how do I attach the file

Error occurred on Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 20:49:24.

krita.exe caused an Access Violation at location 00007FFEB5E95DD6 in module Qt5Gui.dll Reading from location 0000000000000008.

this is on every crash log

Crash logs can be very long so a link to your Dropbox/GDrive or some file sharing service is a good way to provide them.
You can use a pastebin service instead if you prefer.

Where did you get krita from? kde.org, Windows Store, Steam?
Which version of Windows are you using?
Is this the frist time you’ve installed krita on your computer?
Do you see the splash screen and any transient messages on the splashscreen (such as Adding resource types, Loading resources)?

Do you have any kind of anti-virus, security/sandbox etc type of software installed on your computer? (Windows Defender is ok)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ui3uQpnTMl-nD_NAxwJnpQb40-LbUB7f?usp=sharing

Thanks for the feed back
attached are Crash log files
I downloaded from Krita Website version Krita-x64-4.3.0
I m using Windows 8.1
Its the !st time i have installed Krita
Yes there is a splash screen with messages like Adding resource types, Loading resources, Adding Brushes etc
No I don`t have any Antivirus installed Only Windows Defender

Please See If you can Help Me
Thank You

The logs will be useful but this will need someone with developer level knowledge to figure out why it’s going wrong.

On the splash screen, what is the last transient message you see before it crashes?

This looks like a problem with the graphics driver. You’re currently using Angle; you could try to switch to straight opengl. Since you’re windows 8 there might not be a newer driver for your nvidia card, but it is worth checking. A quick search found this: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/148048/ which was last updated in 2019.

Hello
the last transient message is - Loading Main Window
then a blank window opens
and in couple of seconds it crashes with the message Krita exe has stopped working
Thank You

Hi thank you
I have reinstalled the latest Nvidia driver but with same results