kynlo 20201119

i’m on a journey again after letting my stylus doodle on the screen :slight_smile:

14 Likes

update!!!
i think i know where i’m going with this

6 Likes

Looking nice. I’m watching this thread to see how it develops. It’s looking very surreal as it is. Is that your intent?

1 Like

thanks @Erisian - oddly enough, i have no intent with this image, i’m finding it as i draw. So far, i’d say you are spot on - surreal is where it appears to be headed.

1 Like

I like where you are going.

2 Likes

i debated holding off until i did more, but i guess it might make sense for those curious to see that i routinely scribble and blur parts of the image that i feel i want to redo - like the bottom here where the drapery was. oh… and i also adjust the lighting via histogram.

I think i may have found a bug with the histogram, but i have to reattempt it tomorrow. if you have 2 images open side by side, open the histogram, click on the other image, and click back to the first image, the histogram box goes away i had a popup that it was apply something, never seemed to go away. :smiley:

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

i think i’m at about the last 10-15%… generally that’s 90% of the time :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The creature on the right reminds me of some images produced by the Deep Dream Generator.

1 Like

oooh-- that’s cool! I just need to add some psychedelic colors! :grinning:

1 Like

I like to watch this process! Those darker areas made it even greater.

Great sketch!

1 Like

all i have left is to clean up the face!!! now the questions is, should i color it :grimacing:

5 Likes

I would like to see it in crystal clear dream colours but I understand this would be a stiff undertaking and I think it looks awesome in greyscale.

1 Like

i added a color layer, and threw down some colors, merged it down and off i go! I love starting with colors that look like an oil slick :smiley:

7 Likes

it look nice with color too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes