Kynlo sketches 202211

inspired by @Iruhas choice of art challenge, i went searching for the mirror tool and i went down the rabbit hole :crazy_face:

28 Likes

…and yes, in addition to flipping the mirror between horizontal and vertical, i also intentionally flipped the image, so my signature is backwards :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Very nice sketches, I look forward to the results. :+1:

1 Like

Alternative fact: I have never used that tool.

2 Likes

The Mirror tool seems kinda odd once you discover the Multibrush tool haha or combine both :exploding_head:

2 Likes

nice! Do you use the multi-brush tool normally?

Yeah, i’m struggling with it at the moment because as i zoom in and out, I keep grabbing the handle and moving it :scream:

Are you going to finish the sketch for the challenge?

Uhm…aren’t you aware that you can lock the mirror axis in the dropdown at the right side of the mirror toggle buttons?

(and I take it Sineater was joking, as “alternative fact” is just an euphemism for a blatant lie :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

uhhhh… yeeeeaaahhh… completely aware :joy: …now :pray:

but if you call it out, it puts an end to the game! :wink:

probably not that first one, but there are elements in it that i like that may end up in a more finished version. Right now, i’m just experimenting with the mirror tool to get a feel for what i can do with it :wink:

i have to say, this style of drawing is easy to get lost in and spend an entire day just building and building :slight_smile:

13 Likes

that’s very very nice. i was going to skip this month’s challenge but that latest update of yours make me want to do something now

3 Likes

I’m very happy to hear that - I look forward to your creation!

Nice work here

1 Like

11 Likes

Where do you get so much imagination from?

2 Likes

:joy: :person_shrugging:

Somewhere in our minds, there is a place full of shattered images, sound bites, muscle memory, emotions, and who knows what else. The skill comes in being able to open the door and start putting together something with the pieces you can see.

If you are forever filling the room and never visit, you will not have the skill to open the door.
If you are forever visiting the room and never fill it, you will repeat the things you have made.

6 Likes

I couldn’t get Cthulhu out of my head :sweat_smile: - thanks @Mythmaker @mako

11 Likes

That’s when you need to worry… :hushed:

1 Like

:scream: I switched brushes— maybe i should just leave that other one alone for a while

10 Likes