Landscapes paintings

Will be doing these 1 hour painting for the rest of the year.

58 Likes

…One hour paintings?

THOSE ARE ONE HOUR PAINTINGS?!!! :scream:

Fantastic work man. :laughing:

2 Likes

Very nice! I really like the soft lighting in the last one! :+1:

Do you use any perspective guides when you’re doing these? - You seem to have a good grasp of scale. :wink:

3 Likes

Dude, these are amazing!!! I love your use of colour.

2 Likes

These are gorgeous and really inspiring.

P.S. Earlier we have relaxed the limit to 3 characters for title, but that lead to many nonsensical posts with title such as “uwu” “idk” etc that is the reason 15 characters limit is back. I know it sucks to have limits but some people ruin it.

3 Likes

Wow, I have to tell that despite I am not really into landscape painting but your work is so inspiring I want to paint one soon. :slight_smile: Keep up with this great work!

1 Like

4th is my fav. but the other ones are also good.

1 Like

Thank you, yes on live stream, 1-2 hours each.

1 Like

Sometimes I do but not on this ones.

Thank you! Yes it’s relaxing for me and I enjoy lanscapes so much. You should also try.

1 Like

Finally, I saw images with normal lighting. :face_with_monocle:

Congratulations, those look amazing!

I have to say that I don’t normally like how the round brush is sometimes apparent on your work. It’s only my taste, but I have to say that on these ones you managed to leave the round brush marks in a very appealing way, specially the first two.

You have no reason to try to make your art conform with my taste but I think that you have found something worth digging a little more to in regards to technique in those studies, keep it up!

1 Like

Bro, where’s the traveling stick salesman? j/k… this are all awesome

2 Likes

He’s staying at home lol

2 Likes

Lol, poor guy… he must be glad COVID is happening so he can rest

1 Like

:grin: Now there’s a term I haven’t heard in years!

1 Like

I think the featured one is my fav, but that is just splitting hairs. They are all really, really exceptionally good paintings and so awe inspiring.

1 hr. paintings ?!!..I can’t even imagine a painting that fast… :blush:

1 Like

You are a creator of worlds.

1 Like

These are all amazing! Love the atmosphere on the last one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely amazing. How do you do it? :star_struck:

1 Like