Left handed problem

Type of device* : Huion Pen Tablet
Brand and version of the device: Kamvas 13
System** : Win 10 v19041

* graphics tablet/display tablet/2-in-1 laptop/Android tablet
** Windows/Linux/Mac/Android, + version (you’ll find it in Help -> Show system information for bug reports)

Using image flipping and extending the image then physically rotating the tablet, I was able to get the tablet buttons on the right. The top monitor image is useless (and upside down). I can use Krita, but is this what a left-hander has to do. I would like to see the tablet image right side up on the main monitor, but no combination of flipping, extending, duplicating, etc. has accomplished that. Is this the way it has to go?

Photo shows my monitor and tablet. Windows 10 v 19041 and Kamvas 13[IMG_3305|299x400] Is the image here?(upload://yvvTN2HnfdCePks1BGYQxD8QyOG.jpeg)

if i understand correctly your problem : you want only the tablet image to be upsidedown… To do it in windows 10, set your screens in extended mode in the display settings and after that, you have an option for ‘display orientation’ : select your tablet screen and choose ‘landscape (flipped)’.

Thanks, I’ve done that and it is successful. That procedure gets the tablet correct, but it flips my main monitor image upside down. I’m trying to see if I can get the main monitor image upright. Looks like I can’t. I guess I can just black out the main monitor and continue. I had hoped to see my tablet work on the main screen as well as the tablet screen.
The Huion tablet app has buttons for 180, 270, etc. but that doesn’t seem to affect the image (it does rotate the picture of the bezel buttons, but that’s it.)
Again, thanks for your ideas.

in extend mode, you may be able to rotate only your tablet screen and not the main monitor. with the clone mode, it’s impossible i think.
For the rotation in the driver, it affect only the pen system, not the image of the tablet.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.