Let's spice it up a bit

Many of you know that December 19th is gonna be a big one for DTC. But here’s the thing, I don’t know what will happen next after that.

So, I need your help. Lore is the big key to this entire story, so what kind of crazy lore can you guys think of to help me out? I think you’re good at doing that more.

The lore can be any kind related to a specific character of sorts. If it’s cool enough, it may fit the story.

Do you have specific backstories for your characters? Maybe try developing that. Maybe a deeper reason why Duncan moved to the town in the first place? Does he have parents? If not what happened to them?

Or maybe just developing small things about your characters personalities? What foods do they like? Why? What’s their height, or weight? Are they insecure about such things or no? If so, why? Asking specific questions followed by why is helpful in not only developing your characters, but the story as well, since your story is character-based.

Hope makes sense and helps a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s best that I share the information.

1 Like

Oop, I’ve been busy with school so I forgot to reply to this, sorry! :sweat_smile:
I like the backstory you made for Duncan, it was great! I especially like your worldbuilding, its very interesting. I look forward to seeing more lore for Duncan: The Culture. :slight_smile: