Life is Strange Fan Art - Chloe Price

A portrait of Chloe Price from Life is Strange, one of my favourite game franchises of all time! I had a lot of fun with this one, though it was hard finding the right colours and vibe, which you might see in the timelapse haha. Though, at the end I managed to get the mood that I wanted! What a powerful game :sob::blush:

Timelapse Video: Chloe Price from Life is Strange - Fan Art Timelapse - YouTube

12 Likes

Hey! That’s my favorite Life is Strange Character aswell haha. I once had a whole steam page dedicated to her (if you wanna check it out: ~ π‘ͺ𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆 𝑷. ~ Steam Profile Design by "theoneandonlymaximus" - YouTube) Really like your artwork. I only wonder why her eyes are so dark. Would love to hear about your design decision here. Greetings!

:hole: ← Hole to another universe

1 Like

That’s hella awesome, thanks for sharing that!
Here is my thoughts, and I tried to keep it as spoiler free as I could so others can read without being spoiled, but I hid it just in case:

Click to open for explanation, very vague spoilers

I think a lot of the decisions here stems from feelings I had from the ending I got/chose, I think you know how my play-trough ended. I think for instance the dark eyes fit that mood and what was in store. I tried to mix feelings of sadness and acceptance into the piece. I also tried to get that feeling into the brush strokes, having some a bit unclear, distorted and lost

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :heart::blush:

Very cute and a great mood.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grin: