Maintenance Activity Updates

Since this forum is new, there may be occasional maintenance required to make necessary modifications, this may involve a downtime ranging from a few minutes to a an hour or so depending on the task at hand. I and @raghukamath will be the one’s taking care of this, and we’ll try our best to be prompt, to ensure minimal outage if any. We’ll also be posting updates regarding the same, before conducting any maintenance activity, to ensure everyone has a hassle free experience.

If anyone has any feedback about the forum or any ideas for improving it, we’re all ears. You can redirect them to @coding_coffee or @raghukamath

4 Likes

Thanks for helping us out @coding_coffee. :vulcan_salute:t4:

1 Like

Thanks for setting this up! The website looks (behaves) awesome for now, I hope it will be very useful for Krita userbase in general! I believe It will bring the community closer together :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We have scheduled a regular site update on 12 November 2019 23:30 IST. The site might be down for 5-15 minutes during the upgrade process.

1 Like

We will be doing a regular software update of the website on 7 December 2019 23:00 PM IST, so the website may be be available for use for a period of 5-30 minutes during the process.

1 Like