Monthly Art Contest - August 2022 - Topic 💫 Draw Kiki (the Krita’s mascot) in your own style - contest closed

Presenting the one and only Kiki the Magnificent Painter, here to create the most wonderful, eye-catching artwork you’ve ever seen.

25 Likes

Now that’s adorable

1 Like

Hi there, here is my Kiki entry. Trying my best to be social and post stuff outside my comfort zone :sweat_smile:.

25 Likes

I love this month’s theme! I never drew Kiki before so this is my first try~

:sparkles: Sparkly Kiki :sparkles:

(1482) 22 - kiki

I imagined Kiki as a fairy or magical squirrel who does magic with the magical digital pen. I redesigned the dress a little bit for fun, and added a long white ribbon that can expand to do various “Krita” magic (e.g. enclose and fill tool) :laughing:

30 Likes

Vote will be hard this month, all Kiki are lovely cute :heart_eyes:

@raghukamath maybe this month, a few change about rules?

• 1st: featured + choose next month theme
  • 2nd&3rd: featured

Also maybe @halla, I don’t know, but maybe if artists are agree and their artwork are published under compatible license, they can be added to kiki’s fanart page on krita.org?

Grum999

6 Likes

Sounds good to me :smiley: . I’ll feature all top three and topic will be chosen by 1st.

Also I think we can ask @halla if we can make August of every year kiki month of the year :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would love that, but nobody needs my permission for that!

8 Likes

Lately I was inspired by Coran Stone style. How simple it is and has a good pose. Anyway this is my entry. Anime style with simple color.

The time lapse is in my Instagram account.

22 Likes

Hello! This is my Kiki entry.

23 Likes

Hello…
Came here from Mr. Revoy’s Video. So I decided to partake in this challenge. Here’s my entry, Kiki the Squirrel. Have fun everyone…

30 Likes

That’s awesome! Welcome to the forum, @Paimo.

1 Like

Here is my version of Kiki,tried a samurai style

19 Likes

I wanted to draw Kiki Tron/Cyberpunk style for a while so here we go.
A late entry because I realized just today that I had forgotten her tail! :scream:

18 Likes

Great job everyone!

2 Likes

I’m also coming here straight from David Revoy’s video. This was fun!

17 Likes

There are so many AMAZING entries this month! Whoa!

1 Like

Here’s my second entry!

It was short, due to vacation in August, people at home and other stuff, today I had to take my day off at the office to be able to finish it in time :sweat_smile:

Not totally satisfied by the virtual-digital painting environment in which Kiki is floating, with more time maybe I could be able to draw something better, but it’s a good compromise I think due to available time and deadline for submission.

But I’m pretty satisfied of my Kiki drawning!
It took me time because I’m not really used to draw manga style but… :blush:

Close-up on Kiki

Grum999

15 Likes

hope this isn’t nsfw
and
don’t write on sand with your pen

25 Likes

I don’t think so :slight_smile:
She’s not nude, and not in a suggestive position…

:+1: :sweat_smile:

It will be really hard to make choice for voting :sob:

Grum999

2 Likes

Adding my entry to the pile:

It’s been said that Kiki’s an explorer of different places and different artstyles, and I think this contest topic’s a pretty good way of showing that.

19 Likes