My first Post!

I’ve been working on improving my digital art skills using krita this month so far. Today’s theme ( well yesterday’s was undead. Not the most undead looking zombie, but I think it gets the idea across. I really like how the brains looked when I finished coloring them. Constructive criticism welcome. :smiley:

6 Likes

Those brains are bigger than his head. I wonder who they belonged to. :slight_smile:

Haha, hadn’t really thought about that. Good catch. I guess I chould have scaled a bit different but I used a reference of myself holding something to get the arms and hands and wanted the brains to fill the space. I guess I got lazy but since this whole month is focused on following a daily prompt (I made #fantatober on twitter) I will forgive myself given I can only draw a few hours each day at most. :stuck_out_tongue: I hope you can too :stuck_out_tongue:

Not all days unfortunately. But occasionally mood and time coalesces and I get something done. :slight_smile:

This reminds me of a comic I read ages ago… an abashed food store clerk says to a woman “Let me get you a bag for those melons”. She was actually carrying two melons much like your zombie does.

1 Like