My Kitsune OC, Rei (early 2020)

This is a portrait(?) drawing I did of my kitsune OC Rei in early 2020. She has a nine-tailed fox form and her human form, which is shown here. She may have other forms as she’s forever changing, I would consider the only consistent thing about her is that she’s a shape-shifter🤣
I still need to write up some lore about her, but she has changed a lot since I first created her as a preteen, (her name wasn’t even Rei back then), but her basic colour palette has remained consistent. Hope you like her!

8 Likes

Nice! Is this made on Krita, or is this sketch with pencil and paper?

1 Like

Thanks! It was done with pencil and paper

Really nice! You should ink, scan and color her (if you have the equipment)! I am sure it would look even better in color! :slight_smile:

Ah, just read you haven’t got the hardware. Well, an inked analog version would certainly look very good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I could try! I have done drawings in ink before and I like doing cross shading (tho its hard to get it right sometimes). I might try scanning it, printing it out and then inking over the scanned version just in case I make a mistake.

1 Like

Or put it on your window, put a paper over it, and do a new superclean version with light pencil strokes. Ink and erase! :slight_smile:

Oh good idea, I might try that, thanks!

1 Like