My work with Krita

Hi all! and i have to say that this new place is really interesting! I love Digital Painting and traditional art, so my style could be resumed in something like this. I post this image because it means a lot for emotional and personal reasons.

See you on the next topic.

42 Likes

Nice to have you around here, @RamonM , :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, I thought it was a traditional painting at first! :astonished:
Your artwork is really impressive!

1 Like

Ramon, this is awesome! <3

1 Like

Yes, this is something that i always have been interested in. Mimic the traditional media. I am gathering ideas to update the brush pack “Digital Atelier” in future. Is amazing what we can do with Krita in terms of brushstrokes.
WIP

9 Likes

That watercolor is amazing!

1 Like

Each one is only a brushstroke :wink: glad you like them

2 Likes

brilliant!

Great work Ramon! I love seeing how convincing Krita can be when it comes to traditional mediums. How much time did you put into this piece?

Ramon is one of main masters of Krita. Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I spent several evenings in this piece because at the same time i was analizing the quality and effect of the brush strokes, I was analizing how a Krita user could get the maximum of Krita brushes without thinking too much. I was also analizing the techniques of different pastel artists. Too much time :roll_eyes: if i just repeat it or make another piece with same brushes.
My main concern is not limit the artist who doesn’t have tilt too. That is the reason why Digital atelier pack doesn’t have too much tilted brushes. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for that kind comment. Melts a bit my heart. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Anyway i am always learning from the community too i hope to cover that in future video for youtube because honestly i think there are lot of gems out there not so known.

1 Like

Love the painting! Really nice color theme and I like the movement and flow. I’m not sure about some aspects of the composition though.

BTW I like your videos. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

I really love the texture of this work, it feels so organic!

1 Like

I agree with composition. This was painted from my imagination and then these things happens,
Thanks, i try to do my best also in the videos

Gorgeous! Has a nice serene mood :smiley:

Ramon, I’m glad to see you and your work on this portal. :+1: Great drawing!

1 Like

What you can do with Krita brush engine is amazing! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

When talking about updating “Digital Atelier”, do you think about updating existing one or create a separate 2.0 version? I am considering buying the current one and was wondering how up-to-date it will be :wink:

1 Like

I am working to improve it with new brushes so it would be like an addendum. But it will take time. i don’t know how much because i am making content for videos in Youtube :wink:

2 Likes

These were your Youtube videos that convinced me I should start experimenting with brushes :wink:

Take your time and good luck!