New meaning for speed painting

Some of you may know that people who think speed painting and time lapse are the same thing are my pet peeve but behold this new meaning that just dropped :kiki_laugh:

8 Likes

I once tried meth-odd acting and was thrown out of the theatre group and told to never come back.

5 Likes

LOL! I did some of that in college. yeah… both… speed and painting… LOL!

Oh, oh, those were the days, as long as it wasn’t chemistry I tried it, I was constantly on some kind of educational trip and looked at a lot of things, hemp, Hawaiian baby wood rose, all kinds of mushrooms, reeds, cactus, kava.
Stupidly, you can’t enjoy that here in the nursing home without getting in trouble.

Michelist

5 Likes

This topic is getting outa hands!

Sometimes I see job advertisements looking for “ninja designer”. They must be speed painting ninjas… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I’ll never be able to draw that fast :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Is that the same as rockstar developer?

1 Like

Must be. :slight_smile: This term is new to me! It won’t be a surprise if he starts appearing in ads. :smiley: They ask for everything: the other day a funeral agency was asking…graphic designer.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.