(Photoshop)PS common brush transfer, with original brush

The following is the translation result of the translation software
I transferred the PS brush that I used to Krita, many of whom brushes should be very familiar with users who use PS, because I am Chinese user, so resources are basically Chinese.
Uploading: 笔刷效果预览.jpg…

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvD4PvkshFhBhiMvf3-4VZMMVIJJ

33 Likes

:slight_smile: Hello and welcome to the forum @Odzuki and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for your work and for sharing it with the community!

Michelist

hello!Happy New Year to you, too~ :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this, @Odzuki.

1 Like

Thank you, really love the brushes. Only 1 brush that is super lag even with small size.

1 Like

This is amazing! I was just trying to transfer some brushes from PS to Krita today, and it didn’t go well at all; some of these remind me of the brushes I wanted to have…what a good coincidence.

Thank you for this brush pack, and happy new years!!

Oh, you mean the last brush in the second row
It just deals some details, such as eyebrows
You can use the right click to adjust the angle function to use it

2 Likes

happy new years :kissing_heart:

Yea its this red one. Super laggy, but others work smoothly

&

The brush tip “Odzuki-眉眼毛.gbr” has a stately size with its about 4 MB, maybe this is the reason for the lag of the preset “b) Odzuki-过渡-头发丝.kpp”? This brush tip, saved as PNG has only about 114 KB, which is a huge difference, but I’m not familiar with the GBR format, perhaps this way you can add more parameters to a brush tip that the PNG format lacks?

Michelist

No matter the brush type, once loaded into Krita, the file’s size doesn’t matter anymore, because brush tips are stored as uncompressed pixel data.

3 Likes

Thank you, good to know!

Michelist

我对勾线笔和一些笔刷进行了优化与改进,并加入了两个我常用的工作区。使用愉快~ :grinning:
Machine to turn over:
I optimized and improved the marker and some brushes, and added two workspaces that I often use

6 Likes

之后一两周内我会介绍每个笔刷的特点和使用方法,以及隐藏的开启选项 :thinking:
Machine to turn over:
In the next week or two I will introduce the features and usage of each brush, as well as the hidden opening options

3 Likes

哈哈哈,来支持下!感谢分享! :smiley: :clap:t3:

Thanks for your share!

期待,期待!

orz突然发现有几个笔刷还可以在优化一丢丢,希望强迫症别再犯了 :joy:
Suddenly found a few brushes can also be in the optimization of a drop drop, I hope obsessive-compulsive disorder do not commit again

8 Likes

This is an excellent brush set @Odzuki :slight_smile: !
Downloaded and experimenting…

Thanks a lot for sharing :slight_smile: !

5 Likes

Ohhhhh!is cool :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

强迫症好评! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :clap:t3:

“Odzuki-勾线-0方”这是一只勾线笔,它的特点是夸大的粗线,以及排线时候做出的纹路,如果你想使用这一支笔从头画到尾,比如画素描,那么我不建议经常选色使用,因为蒙版画笔的原因,导致不同的颜色涂上去会有冲突,当然如果你喜欢这种效果,,,不过你可以更改蒙版画笔的混合模式,比如叠加,就可以愉快的塑造
我最常用的是画速涂的时候打底稿,或者是做小调子练习,当然这只笔也很适合做概括练习
“Odzuki-勾线-0方”This is a cancel the pen, its characteristic is exaggerated bold lines, and row to make the grain line of the time, if you want to use this pen from start to finish, such as sketch, so I don’t recommend use colors, often because of engraving pen reason, lead to different color painted on have conflict, of course, if you like this kind of effect, but you can change the blend mode of engraving pen I most often use this pen for quick sketching, or for small tune exercises. Of course, this pen is also good for summary exercises
动画19

2 Likes