Picapinos realista

Ilustración de estilo realista de un pájaro carpintero (dendrocopus major), típico de los bosques de Europa. Saludos.

64 Likes

Hermosa Pintura!! :smiley:

1 Like

wow. How long did that take ?

1 Like

No conté tiempo, pero aproximadamente unas 5-6 horas. Saludos.

Amazing to reach such realism in such short period of time !

1 Like

Bueno, hay que tener en cuenta que el fondo es muy sencillo. Gracias!

1 Like

The colors are amazing, well done!

1 Like

Excellent Work!

1 Like

Is a beautiful piece of art. Welcome.

1 Like

Muchas gracias Ramón, sigo tus vídeos de YouTube con mucho interés, aunque mi uso de krita es muy espartano. Saludos!

2 Likes

Excelente, qué bien logrado el plumaje.

1 Like

This is so amazing!

1 Like

Look, this is really excellent, but I think the branch needs to extend off canvas.

2 Likes

Хотелось бы видеть этапы работы, особенно над головой птицы.

5-6 hours??? You’ve got to be kidding!

1 Like

No, don’t extend the branch…that is a lot of what makes this beautiful art!

1 Like

It’s very distracting for me, like a levitating branch, I understand that in some mediums and styles, such a conceit can work, but for a realistic image it’s disconcerting to an average viewer. I think the piece is beautiful enough to survive a correction, or at least the background could fade off at the same point as the branch.
It’s just my observation and feedback, the artist will do as they want.

1 Like

I Understand and in many cases would agree with you, but for this it works…at least for me.
Artist’s Choice Always!

1 Like

I valued the possibility of bringing the branch to the edge, but I preferred to leave it like this, to make it more evident that it is an illustration. In any case, there is always the option of filling with the branch so that it is closer to a realistic painting. Thank you very much for the debate.

1 Like

Wow, hermosa ilustracion! Absolutamente hermosa! :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like