reaction memes krita next 5.0

thank you developers!!! :grin:

Anyone know if the floating dockers stack together later? or no plan to make stacking dockers?

17 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah; it’s all fun and games until Krita 5 throws a tantrum and dumps you - along with the art you were working on and neglected to save! :upside_down_face:

Oh - but those sweet, sweet algorithmsss… :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I do not like unmovable brush editor, it’s so weird!
And those smudge options, beyond nice, been waiting for that! By the way, I totally understand the first one!

1 Like

I’ll tell you what, that window brush editor has saved me SO MUCH TIME testing the new smudge engine stuff I’m working on!! I just keep the window on my second monitor to make changes between each test stroke…

6 Likes

there is a price for everything :rofl:

I am glad I do not feel alone with these feelings :grin:

1 Like

the elusive brush editor is no more!!

a new age of making brushes :grin:

1 Like

It allows one to change the color in the middle of testing, too. Quite nice.

2 Likes

Yeah - I like the new brush editor; the old behaviour was irritating!

It’s much easier being able to paint on the canvas while the options are open, and can access the colour selector for the scratchpad. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

And then just imagine that I only made it into a window because a popup blocks all of X11 when there’s a hang – or when the debugger has a breakpoint there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So you didn’t fix it on purpose?! - That’s a very happy accident! :grin:

3 Likes

People suddenly started liking it…

11 Likes

That’s exactly how I use it now too! :laughing: It’s a lot quicker to create new brushes now.

2 Likes

I even use ipad (spacedesk makes it to be a monitor) ::

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.