Referenced sketches

Didn’t really feel like doing this today.

This is a gaming youtuber who achieved considerable success in spite of severe bouts of depression. I think it still shows in his face, but it’s difficult to capture.

1 Like

:sunglasses: I know this hat!

1 Like

censor hat!! Curving this way and that… it almost broke my rendering engine! :upside_down_face: :wink:

Since I have you on the line, thanks for all the comics and resources! I’ve enjoyed them for many years now.

Awesome! Your welcome.

I’m in admiration with the consistency of your self-training on this portraits. You’ll surely gain skill very quickly this way. All my encouragements to continue.

2 Likes

Cant say that i know this guy, but that dude in the center certainly has so much character to him :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Deevad Thanks! I’ll do my best. :slight_smile:

@ArtTrooper He’s the embodiment of my disappointment when not every iteration was better than the one before. :wink:

Not a youtuber this time, but a local celebrity.

1 Like

This one is too easy ill wait for another round :slight_smile:

Pinging the local celebrity @Michelist , and happy birthday! :smiley:

1 Like
Participant Score Taken
@ArtTrooper 2 #5, #10
@slightlyangrydodo 2 #6, #12
@jaroslawdzedzej 1 #3

Correct!

And happy birthday to @Michelist! :slight_smile:
:tada: :birthday: :sparkler:

2 Likes

Pewdiepie, right?

Which one?

This one

Ok, #11. Sorry, no.

Has Pewdiepie dealt with depression? I haven’t heard anything about it.

I wouldn’t know. I just thought the bottom right kind of looked like what I recalled him looking like and took a guess!

That’s the spirit! :slight_smile:

Honestly I don’t think I could name more than 5 YouTubers and that’s be a stretch. So… guessing is where it’s at!

1 Like

A youtuber with a Sisyphos project that never ends.

The Michelist image came out a little pale, so I wanted to be more bold with the colours.

This person has the most adorable smile I’ve ever seen, and I totally failed to capture it. :pensive:

There is Youtube presence that is totally worth checking out even if it’s quite old now, but she’s more of a local celebrity.

1 Like

It is Wolthera.

Michelist

1 Like