Sketch attempts with RGBA brushes

Hi, I want to try these brushes for a certain time now and it was really fun :slight_smile:

Take care

26 Likes

Is this done using the RGBA brushes? The feel of the strokes in wonderful.

1 Like

Yes RGBA brushes, the “RGBA 05 Impasto Details” and the “RGBA 06 Rock” mixed with the “Wet Bristle Rough” a bunch of layers and the “Shapes Fill” to cut off certain parts.
I look for this kind of rendering for years now but never with a real success, on any software, I need to test that on different subjets to see the limits.

Thanks alot :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A new study with photo reference this time… With the same tools

7 Likes

New test with a ref again and same technique

10 Likes

The texture really comes out awesome. I need to try those as well! :grinning:

1 Like

WOW, I love what you have done, a wonderful brushwork here. Congrats

1 Like

"I look for this kind of rendering for years now but never with a real success, on any software, I need to test that on different subjets to see the limits.

Thanks alot :slight_smile:"

That kind of comments are really motivating. :smiley:

1 Like

incredible sketches yuk. This wall texture in particular is killing me. That’s just Impasto-details and blending? This texture rendering is also what I have been searching for on krita.

1 Like

Very good! I liked the results. I even did some tests with the RGBA, but I’m still not satisfied with the result. His work brings more light and motivation to continue studying and practicing. Grateful for the valuable contribution. :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi everyone, thanks for your interest :slight_smile:

Your work on the brushes are really motivating too, that open new gate for me :slight_smile:

Yes the Detail Impasto and the Wet Bristle Rough, layer modes (multiply or overlay) for volumes or brush stroke effects

I hope to make a video to share this process as soon as possible, thanks again for your interest :slight_smile:

2 Likes