[Suggestion] Adjust link limit for user to unique links and not just links in general please

You can type in 2 links if more the post is not posted (at least new users), I suggest a change to make it unique to the address so if someone is talking about 2 websites using the links for clarity they are not limited and can reuse the same link multiple times, example below.

Examples (I’m using (dot) to avoid the limit)
-How it works now:
New post can contain this: krita(dot)org, krita-artists(dot)org then no more links

-Suggestion:
New post can contain this: krita(dot)org, krita-artists(dot)org, krita(dot)org, krita-artists(dot)org, krita(dot)org, krita-artists(dot)org, krita(dot)org, krita-artists(dot)org but no more unique links (if the limit is even needed honestly)

Imagine some text around the links how the artists is talking about one site comparing to another or just suggestion parts of the site (let’s say a krita manual) and can use only 2 links in general, so he has to figure out a way to point to a site in other ways which really doesn’t help anything (it’s not safer, it doesn’t really stop spammers either, it just makes life harder for normal people really).

(I personally doubt the 2 link limit in general, ok, but at least make it for unique address then just a link :slight_smile: ).

Just a suggestion ;0.