Superb Fairywren

Superb Fairywren - Final
by Kenny A. Chaffin
3200 x 2400 pixels
About 32 hours
Painted in Krita from a reference photo

Brushes - Pencil 2, h) Charcoqal pencil large, Airbrush Soft, DA 13 Pastel Blender Soft, y) Texture Large Splat, h) Charcoal 10, Willow BlockGrainy(reduced opacity) on branch, My Chalk Grainy(reduced opacity) on branch, h) charcoal 7 willow thin, h) charcoal 8 willow soft, h) charcoal 9 willow thick

44 Likes

What an exquisite painting.

1 Like

Thank you @Sooz !

Beautiful job! I :heart: Wrens. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They are sooooo cute!

1 Like

I went to visit your instagram gallery and that owl image is beautiful. I also read your bio, thanks for the laughs.

1 Like

Ha! Yesā€¦that owl is niceā€¦ Thanks!
Enjoy!

I love this piece a lot. Really exquisite painting :heart:

Thank You! Much appreciatedā€¦now to find my next ā€˜victimā€™ :slight_smile: maybe something differentā€¦Iā€™ve got my eye on somethingā€¦

1 Like

Excited to see what it will be. I am still trying to find my place so my paintings are not very consistent as I paint just about anything. I hope to find a place like you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t know that I have a ā€˜placeā€™ eitherā€¦particularly with digitalā€¦been an amateur graphite artist (portraits mostly) for decades and dabbled with digitalā€¦with Krita have been focusing on birds and flowersā€¦but maybe time to spread my wings. :wink:

1 Like

yes, it is true that for an outsider looking in it does seem like ā€œthis person has figured it outā€. But I we all got our struggles as an artist and humans. I did not mean to project any meaning with ā€œfinding your placeā€. So I hope you did not mind that :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, no not at allā€¦we all are constantly trying to find our place. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a relief. I look forward to your new work :slight_smile:

Looking great.

1 Like

Thank you!

Oh my word this is so beautiful!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Thank You!

@kacart seems you got a new buddy Puerto Rican Amazons

1 Like

How can that be a painting, dude it looks like a photograph :0
Like, literally.
dude I just canā€™t express with words how amazing it is.
speechless :no_mouth:

1 Like