Yeah man, you should totally start a sketchbook, I find that its a good way to put down ideas that I can come back to later, without having to spend too much time on one painting.
Your sketchbook would be great I’m sure
but is not for the moderators to start it, anyways I dont have much time so I pass.
That has been the rule in the “Sketchbook” category from day one. But there were too many users who didn’t read the category guidelines, or who, even if they did read them, didn’t follow them, so they had to be enforced - and that’s by no means the moderators’ fault, but rather because some users believe the internet belongs to them, is their personal playground, and they can do whatever they want there, which is simply not the case!
Michelist
thank you for the explanation. I indeed did not read the rules, I come here just to see art and post mine. Apologize if this is a problem for you guys I will continue to do so (Being myself in that matter)
I will only post on finished artworks.
Here it is about the categories and their dedication, not about the rules that are also known by far too few. Each category and subcategory has a topic after the naming scheme “About the XYZ category”, and this is the one of the → sketchbook category. But the main categories also describe on the forum’s homepage for what they are for, one should enjoy one’s life with open eyes, then one has more of it. ![]()
But far too many live this life →
![]()
Michelist
I do not understand what you mean with “enjoy one’s life with open eyes” I cannot interpeter this as everyone should see life in the same way, but some how and maybe for my bad english this is what I understand from that and I dont agree,
but anyways, it does not have anythin to do with the sketchbook category so I will leave it there, I will like to discuss only artworks.
@Michelist @Joseiby_Tapia It is inevitable that many will not know the rules
that is why we have great people like Sooz to watch over and correct any mistakes made by both newcomers and veterans who have maybe even read the rules but have made a mistake or have forgotten some over time
no harm done, just life happening the way life happens ![]()
Hey guys! Don’t mean to add any confusion to the conversation, but I just recently spoke with Sooz about this. We can actually have up to 5 Sketchbooks!
Here’s a link to her reply if that helps. How many K-A sketchbooks can one have? - #2 by sooz
Really nice stuff, btw @TBs_thename. I like the smooth and relaxed feel of your explorations!
Thank you!