Excellent lighting and depiction environment :+1:t4:

1 Like

Impressive !

1 Like

This needs to be #featured.

2 Likes

Looks amazing!

1 Like

@Takiro I believe there must some unspoken rule that at any given time, one of the #featured images must be Soma’s :smiley: They are just too good…

@Soma not sure if you want any criticism but I feel like you could make the monsters on the left and the left dragon to have a bit more contrast against the environment, since now they are kinda lost. Maybe red rimlight from some fire on the left (can be outside the canvas)? Or something else, of course.

1 Like

Yes, I once jokingly wrote we could just automate that x3. However this one is really impressive even for Soma’s high standards.

2 Likes

Mind boggling !!! How does each painting of yours get better and better. I mean really…what are you drinking, smoking, or eating ?

Since you are so good and fast with these I would love to see one of them in an animation.

Wow !!!

1 Like

I think @Soma is looking to fill the entire feature profiles. :grin:

2 Likes

Technically impressive. To be in a movie

2 Likes

epic :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I saw the thumbnail, I thought it was image manipulation. Then I read it was done by Soma.

1 Like

wow nice work Soma Your enprovement is so visible it’s crazy.

1 Like

Woah this is awesome, the level of details are amazing.

1 Like

Nice, I just wish it wasn’t so dark in the foreground, a touch too dark for me.

1 Like

Yes, I have noticed that about quite a few of your paintings, Soma. They are great but the colours don’t pop as much as I personally would prefer.

I’m thinking that the brightness and perhaps saturation settings on your monitor might be set too high?

1 Like

Ehrm, or your monitor? Sorry it doesn’t pop as much as you prefer. I prefer it excactly like it is.

I’ve seen your pictures on four different screens. At home, on my phone, at work and at my relatives place, and gotten the same impression on all of them.

If it’s a preference thing, fine. But I really think it would be a shame if your art didn’t get as popular as it might be just because the monitor settings were a bit off.

1 Like

I’m looking at it always on 4 different screens and you can’t please everyone I guess.

I’m getting picked and shared by platforms like Artstation and can’t manage all the inquiries I’m getting lately. I’m busy with commission for the next 8-10 months.I’m doing artwork for one of the big three.

But I appreciate your feedback.

1 Like

No I think the foreground is not too dark at all. In fact , INHO it sets up the rest of the painting transition from dark shadows to the light of the background and fire camps really well.

Soma almost had to use darker tones to achieve the dramatic look, which is no easy feat.

1 Like